If a loved one has been injured as a result of Essure®, or if you have suffered any type of negative effects from Essure® permanent birth control, contact us today.
The FDA is opening an investigation into Essure®, a “permanent birth control device.” According to recent reports, thousands of women “complain of things like severe pain, miscarriages and serious injuries” related to the device, and in some cases, “the metal coils of Essure® – which are inserted into the fallopian tubes to block conception – have cut into other organs.”
Robert Gardner Law is currently investigating claims by women who suffered complications or miscarriages from Essure® permanent birth control.
Some of the complications include:
- Breakage of the device internally
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Device incompatibility, including allergy to nickel
- Extreme and unexplainable fatigue
- Extreme pain and discomfort
- Hemorrhaging and / or headache
- Malposition of the device
- Menstrual irregularities
- Movement of device or device component
- Weight gain and weight fluctuations